Wednesday 16 March 2005

Has Been A While...AY?

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 16 year old self.

Well what has happened since March 6th? Hmm...even I dont know. Im gonna go find out. I went and away, suddenly realised that what Im doing is boring...so there you go. i have to be over tired to do these things. All I say is the movies the music is over and im going to see constantine tonight. and im really loving my friends at the moment....feeling like a party girl. life is beautiful. well not really, dance sucks balls but thats all ill say. xoxo

heres a photo for emily darling... EDIT 09/19/10: No photos from these blogs. It's bad enough that I've decided to actually keep these posts and not destroy them, so I'm not going to make it worse with silly pictures.

this X for any harry potter fans...i recently felt like i was starting a new school @ the beginning of the year...cuz i was...but it wasnt new cuz i used to go there...i just had a year break from it.

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory is coming out this year! EEEKKK!!!! YAY!

The Movies! the Music! FINISHED! WAAAHHH!!!!

Me taking a picture of the mirror @ my last bday party.

Last years Xmas tree.

Me & my senior badge.

My room a disaster area.

LOTR!!!

EDIT 09/19/10: Well done, Caitlin. Well done. You don't seem ridiculous at all. Nuh uh.


No comments:

Totals