Sunday 31 July 2005

A Long Time

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 16 year old self.

Well...Welcome to my brand new look...

EDIT 10/05/10: I had changed my pretty purple page to black and orange because I was sad. Wah-wah.

Some may not like it...to those people I say: SCREW YOU!

It's just a tribute to my love for The Nightmare Before Christmas, and how I'm feeling at this point of time.

I dont know about you, but I thought a Blog entitled Neverland - A Place That Lies In All Our Hearts and the pretty purple and yellow background were inappropriate for all my blogs that contain ranting and raving and swearing...it just doesnt fit.

Man, I should be doing my Drama assignment, meh, school doesnt bother me right now...even though, the assignment is due on Monday...I walk on the wild side! I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha!

So yeah, welcome to: HalloweenLand, the tag: & 4 A Moment, Why, I Even Touched The Sky & @ Least I Left Some Stories To Tell... , is from the lyrics from Poor Jack in the actual movie...

It will change from time to time...like...I'll use Sally sometimes and This Is Halloween sometimes and the Finale Song sometimes and the What's This? song sometimes...whatever matches my mood...

Sally - when I like someone...
This Is Halloween - when I'm cheerful or when it is actually Halloween...
Finale Song - when I love someone or am with somebody...
What's This? - when I'm cheerful...

What I forgot to mention in my blog is that recently I recieved something that I havent recieved in a long time...

What I'm trying to say is that, you dont really realize how special things are until they are taken away from you, and how much you miss something when you get a little hint of it...

I am sure that I will be bound to Singalism for the rest of the year and maybe longer...but how will I cope? How will I control myself to not turn into some skanky ho at Schoolies or whatever? Or embarrass myself by throwing myself at any random guys feet for some attention and have them laugh or reject me (which is most likely what is bound to happen)?

If I'm missing the emotion of liking someone now, how will I feel in a few months time? Before School's over...before the years over?

I'll have to wait it out...remember Caitlin, your Ultimate Guy...puh, could be waiting for forever and a day...there's no point really...

Love from the Eatable Screw Driver And The Monster-Like Nap Sack.
Latro...


No comments:

Totals