Monday 26 December 2005

Last Xmas, I Gave You My Heart

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 17 year old self.

This was my Christmas...Mum, James, Darryl, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Clayton and Auntie Nikki were all there to share it with me...twas a good day!

Odd though, instead of spending the last few hours of Christmas Eve reading Chrissy books and trying to be all full of christmas spirit like I have done every year, I spent nearly 2 hours talking to good old Harry about all kinds of things...I wonder what I'll be doing next Christmas Eve?

EDIT 10/07/10: I don't even really remember Christmas Eve 2006, but it was during your YouTube days, so you were probably on the computer. Loser.

Getting arrested? Smoking Marijuana in Nepal sounds interesting...I think I'll do that.

Everybody has gone to bed, and I feel quite lonely.

Love Always and Forever... (Latro)
The Lonely Mistletoe and The Twinkling Star

I can't say I'm not grateful though, because I am. I am so blessed, thankyou Lord for a wonderful year! I love you muchly!"

No comments:

Totals