Friday 23 December 2005

Going Backwards

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 17 year old self.

Living with my Grandmother has turned me into quite a cruel and heartless person, once again. Sigh. I mean dammit, I spent all last year changing that and turning myself into an innocent, good person again, who had to be nice every second to people..well, not theatre people. I don't know why but Theatre brings out an evil side of me. Impatient, bossy and rude, and I don't mean to be, but I become some kind of drama queen on some kind of pill that makes them go psycho. My behaviour during the show of The Wiz had to be controlled and tied down so much, because I could of snapped everyones heads of for being in my way or touching my stuff, so I had to bite my tongue so many times, but when I did speak I felt like such a fake. Meh, I can't help who I was, but I can help who I am.

I just have got to be a nicer person, I don't know why I don't repect my friends as much as I should, they are so good to me...man, I have done this all before, typed this all before and who really cares? Hmm? Not you, I'm sure.

I got an OP of 13, so thats cool. All my smart friends will be like, you are dumb and suck, but I'm all like, hey dudes, I don't even need it - SO SCREW YOU!!!

I have a cold, bah, I say, I say bah.

I went shopping and got lots and lots of presents for my family, I didn't bother buying friends prezzies because I dont have much money AND I don't expect anything from them. So yeah. That's sorted.

Besides who gives prezzies to friends at Christmas? I mean, thats so lame. You give them a card and a candy cane and thats that. And if you are anything like me, you dont even go that far, or you have really good intentions and start writing christmas cards, but then you never finish or post them. Every other year than this one I have wrote everybody a christmas card on really pretty cards and all, but have never given them out. If I kept them all, you'd all probably have like 5 years worth of cards...woo! Spiffy.

This year I was with Sarah and we wrote out like 3 cards, but we were also watching a movie (Down With Love) so we didnt get very far, but at least we tried...anyway my space has been invaded so I will depart now!

Latro
The Wivering Violet and The Octagonal Christmas Ornament!

No comments:

Totals