Thursday 15 December 2005

Workity Work Work

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 17 year old self.

Work Work Work
That is all I do - oo - oo
Must Work Work Work
There is a lot to do - o - oo

...

Those were the opening lyrics for my Cinderella musical I wrote when I was in like, grade 10.
I thought it was gold then...

It is actually pretty funny, I'd love to see it performed by a special few at Phoenix, most of the characters are based on my friends...
It's also like, my version of Cinderella, so it's cooler and more dramatic - woo...
But the main reason why I wrote those titles is that I am working quite a lot, and that seems to be the perfect thing to go with it.

Now I know I dont have it as bad as some of you, waking early or working past midnight, I don't have any of that shite, and my hours and days are flexible and easy breezy beautiful Cover Girl...so I really have nothing to complain about. But I am lazy and don't really feel like work, but I love my work...good old Blockbuster, it's the best casual job around...so I'll stop complaining.

Maybe it's not that I'm complaining, it's just that I have never worked so much in my life, and it takes a little getting used to...man, I sound like such a spoilt little brat.

I probably am one, but I am nice to all the other spoilt little brats and nice to non-brats, so it's balanced.

I had an interesting day with Tamika, Emily and Dee...lots of driving around, sitting around and talking and swimming around...I'm especially intrigued by a certain topic which I shall label cleverly as Y.R...oooh, who am I talking about...any clever person could figure it out. EDIT 10/07/10: Y.R.? Who am I talking about? Oh. Harry Callister. Yeah, I was crushin' at that time.

Anyway, the fact is, is that I am intrigued and want to end all this waiting once and for all and find out...is anything there...
See ya later fellow night owls
Latro
The Sparky Window-Washer and The Disenfectant Umbrella

No comments:

Totals