Friday 9 December 2005

I have been...

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 17 year old self.

I have been...

performing in The Wiz...

working @ Blockbuster...

to a Blockbuster party...

missing somebody...

buying music, like James Blunt... EDIT 10/07/10: Crazy. Last time I heard that song he became famous for, I was in Staples looking for scissors, and I just muttered to myself the whole time, "I hate this song. This song is stupid. Why is it so stupid?"

getting into You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown...as Linus...

watching lots and lots of movies...

staying up til 2.30/3am every night...

playing with my tamigotchi, Iliah...2nd generation...

on the computer, a lot...

getting up late every day...

trying to get money to pay all the people I owe money too...

buying dresses, which is why I am not paying the people...

putting of decorating the christmas tree...

too lazy to get credit to reply to ppls texts...

adoring Robin Williams...

making my room messy...

missing my Mummy...

living a really unusual non-school life...

getting ready for an audition...

fearing for my future but also looking forward to it too...

planning to get a singing teacher... EDIT 10/07/10: Five years later and I'm still planning on getting a singing teacher. Wow.

feeling sad about Harry Potter, and loving the movie...

not taking care of myself very well...

walking around for half the day in what i slept in...

having good skin and then crap skin...

attacked by weird winged bugs...

writing plays and monologues...

hating the sunlight...

loving the moonlight...

What have you been doing?

Latro... The Junky Monkey and The Funky Dunky...omgosh, do you remember that dance - so funny!

Comments (1)

Picture of Someone on Windows Live
Emily - 8 Dec., 2005 - Delete
Caity! Hey lovely, i texted you a few days ago.. no reply, sob. i like your blog entrys- i can know whats going on in your life! Hope all is well,. Love you girl, Em x.x.

No comments:

Totals