Wednesday 4 January 2006

A Happy New Year brings Happy News!

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 17 year old self.

Well, I had a crap day today. I had a sneaky little plan going that if work calls me for these 2 days, I'm out and cannot work. But Grandma forgot this plan and woke me up and gave me the phone, and I got asked to work, couldn't say no, so I went to work. In a cab, because it was just too hot to work, especially if you start at 12. The shift hour wasnt that bad, but we had no air con, and it was fully crap. People really need to realise, that I have only been working there for 4 months now, so I dont see how I can be completely up to speed with them all. But oh well.

Anyway, I bought myself the Willy Wonka DVD and borrowed out the Crucible - argh, the audition is next Tuesday! It's so close!!! And left, and then had to race back again, because I left the Willy Wonka DVD there. LoL.

Anyways, went home and started to watch Birth which is only a 2 and 1/2 star movie, even though Nicole Kidman is in it...it wasn't very good. Good idea, but just not satisfying enough as a movie. And a weeny little bit too complicated, so you have to go back to it in your head later, and then you get it...aw! So that's what happened. That kind of thing.

EDIT 10/07/10: Without googling this film, I have no recollection of it at all.

Anyway the point is, I got a call, from the AAA and I can't believe it, but I got into their School of Excellence - because I can take direction!!! Harray! I'm so excited! I am going to put my all into these classes, because I am so thankful that I got in. Thankyou Lord and thankyou AAA!

Anyway so that's great! Ja? I just hope it doesn't clash too much with Charlie Brown - SOE comes first, thats for sure.

This is what is going down right now, I'm learning lines for Charlie, learning audition pieces for Crucible, thinking about BTG's Bugsy Malone, hoping I get to be Stage Manager for Snr Theatre's production. (I don't know why I want to do it so badly.) And working at Blockbuster. The rest of what is going on this year is pretty unclear, but already it is busy. And that is how I like it.

I want to work more nights at Blockbuster. I love my nights, but I work better at night. Days are just not my thing, they are for relaxing. I'm a Night Owl, always have been, and work better at that period of time...I'm practically Nocturnal sometimes.

Anyway, must depart...lots to do...not really, I just wanna watch Bride & Predjudice, and get to watching the Crucible...I'm watching them all in order you see, and I have to watch Bridget Jones 1 before Bridget Jones 2...even though I've seen them both twice, I just want too, it's my process leave me alone.

Latro!
Love Always The Excited Lord of the Ring and The School of Excellence Girl!

EDIT 10/07/10: I have no idea who this person below is and what they are talking about. Ha.

Comments (2)

Picture of Someone on Windows Live
Someone on Windows Live - 29 Jan., 2006 - Delete
um excuse me but i can do wat i want i dnt hav 2 use my own words if i dnt want 2! n ur blog is extremly borin i think ya need 2 change it.
Picture of Someone on Windows Live
Someone on Windows Live - 29 Jan., 2006 - Delete
um excuse me but i can do wat i want i dnt hav 2 use my own words if i dnt want 2! n ur blog is extremly borin i think ya need 2 change it.

No comments:

Totals