Monday 29 August 2005

SMW & Book!

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 16 year old self.

Song!
Canned Heat - Jamiroquai!

You know this boogie is for real.
I used to buy my faith in worship,
But then my chance to get to heaven slipped.
I used to worry about the future
But then I throw my caution into the wind.
I had no reason to be care free
No no no, until I took a trip to the other side of town
Yeah yeah yeah, you know I heard that boogie rhythm
Hey- I had no choice but to get down down down down.
Dance, nothing left for me to do but dance,
Off these bad times I’m going through just dance
Got canned heat in my heals tonight baby

You know know know I’m gonna dance yeah
All the nasty things that people say.
Dance yeah, but I’m gonna make it anyway,
Dance, yeah, got canned heat in my heels

Movie
Finding Nemo.

Marlin (a clown fish) is a widower who only has his son Nemo left of his family after a predator attack. Years later, on Nemo's first day of school, he's captured by a scuba diver and taken to live in a dentist office's fish tank. Marlin and his new absent-minded friend Dory set off across the ocean to find Nemo, while Nemo and his tankmates scheme on how to get out of the tank before he becomes the dentist's niece's new pet.

Word
green audit noun [C] an official examination of the effects a company or other organization has on the environment, especially the damage that it causes: Management refused to carry out/conduct a green audit.

Book

The Notebook

A man picks up a very special notebook and begins reading to his beloved wife, his voice recalling the story of their poignant and bittersweet journey to happiness...so begins THE NOTEBOOK, a touching novel that is a dual tale of love lost and found, and of a couple's gentle efforts to retrieve the most cherished moments of their lives. THE NOTEBOOK is irrepressibly romantic and has become a classic.

And we're out...CUT! That's a WRAP!!! Check, print and roll the gates!!! Guten Tag!

Latro!

Love The Optimistic Lover and The Doomed Cradle! Doomed!

No comments:

Totals