Sunday 7 August 2005

It's Not All That Bad

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 16 year old self.

EDIT 10/05/10: I don't write poetry. So to stumble upon this piece of "teenage prose" was quite a surprise.

It's Not All That Bad

Blackness
Dark, dark sky
No lights high
Darkness
Lowering
Twinkles on the ground
Clusters of light
Fluttering
Life
Tiny little beings
So many objectives
Live
Moments
So many to be in
All are experiencing
Neglected
Me
Wasting away time
Throwing away my mind
Empty
Soul
Yearning for darkness
Yearning for that fluttering
Torn
Pieces
Broken all around me
Step and crush them
Advance
Caitlin
Not all that bad
Not all that good
Fine
Goodbye
This was just a moment
Just a fluttering
Life

The Viscious Kanid and The Scraping Foot

Hee, hee, hee...what a great large pile of garbage!!! Heeheehee, I am so bored...gotta fly - woooooo!
xoxo

No comments:

Totals