Sunday 14 August 2005

The Rest Of The Time...

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 16 year old self.

Oh and BTW, The Wiz Auditions are next Saturday...wish me luck! MWAH!!!

The Scared Little ToadFish and The Buffy Slayer!

Heres some pics of me getting ready 2 go to the HP6 party and Saturday Night Fever!

Something my lovely friend Shane just sent me...he is the awesomest awesome that ever awesomed! And so sweet...

SHANE says:

hey

SHANE says:

i found this quote

"Don't be afraid of complicated things. Complex things are just a lot of simple things put together. Ordinary people do extraordinary things if they just take the time to put the pieces together. There is nothing you can't do if you put your mind to it and don't give up!"

g2g, laterz

Aww....

Enjoy the Craziness of Life...and remember (I have to remember it too) "It's just a ride, it's just a ride, don't be scared, dont hide your eyes...IT'S JUST A RIDE!!!" LIFE IS A RIDE! EXCEPT THAT THERE IS NO GETTING OFF! Gotta love Jem!

No comments:

Totals