Sunday 14 August 2005

Reflection...

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 16 year old self.

"Well I've been thinking bout the future, to young to pretend.
It's such a waste to always look behind you, you should be looking straight ahead.
Yeah, I'm gonna have to move on, before we meet again.
Yeah, and it's hard. If you had've only seen..."
Jet
That is the song that is playing at the moment, and it is so suitable to how I'm feeling right now, its just crazy!

I've been thinking about the past a lot, and thinking about the future a great deal more. I'm really worried. Because I have a goal, and it's such a hard one to reach, but I know in my heart that I'll do everything other then criminal activities to reach it. But that doesn't mean I will...I've just got to have faith and work darn hard. But it's still really scary, and I'm still scared. *Sigh* And I don't want to live my life in fear! Grr...

Anyway, so I have a lot of school work to do, and am not feeling very well, so I didnt go to AAA today. I just couldnt seem to face it all. I dont know, I dont like going there when I dont feel my best, because then I'm worried I wont do my best, and I only ever want to do my best. I really needed a recovery day. school has been really hectic. I'm definitely going back next week, but I just have so much on my plate. Essays, PowerPoint Presentations, Essays, Reports...and on, and on, and on!!! ARGH!!!

And now I have an extra $20 in my pocket that wont go to my stomach and train trip @ AAA but to my stomach and something fun in the next couple of days!

I heard this new duo band today called The Veronicas, and they are OK I guess, not really my cup of tea....mmm, tea....but if you hear their song enough it gets darn catchy! The awesome thing is is that they went to AAA and are now in the US and here and everywhere trying to make themselves famous! It's ker-azy. Finally AAA has released someone famous...but not for acting unfortunately...and I never would've known that if I hadn't been home to see their video clips, recognise their names and all, and find out who they are! And now I feel a bigger urge to return to the AAA and try super duper hard, so thats good. Today was a time to reflect on everything and gain some knowledge and get some things done. When it's over I will be ready to move on and take on the world - woohoo!!!

Okay...so here is some pictures I've taken lately...I think they're super. Oh and I went and saw Saturday Night Fever on Wednesday and it is so cool! The dancing is sooooo good and the whole show is just spectacular! Oh man the dancing was AWESOME!!!
Alrighty? So head down and see it, ya hear?

Love The Sparkly Princess and The Happy Button!

Pictures: Adrien Brody who is an awesome actor and is in The Village and King Kong - he has won my respect and admiration. The others are other actors that have my admiration...Johnny Depp, Nicole Kidman, Natalie Portman, Sandra Bullock, Ryan Gosling, Christina Ricci, Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, Dustin Hoffman, Ewan McGregor...

No comments:

Totals