Tuesday 6 September 2005

OH MAN, YOU ALL SUCK!!!

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 16 year old self.

Wow, Alex...cracked the code...I read thru it and thought it was pretty discrete...its cuz she's a CRAZY MONGOOSE! lol...ah, she is so sweet - mwah Alex mwah!

I cant believe I'm doing stuff this weekend...how extremely odd...

Thursday - will it be dandy or bad like my last bday was...oh my last bday was so lame.

What else? EDIT 10/05/10: I deleted the rest of this paragraph. It does not serve anyone any good. It is hateful and ignorant. I was hurt, yes, very much so, but I do not need to yell at a faceless group of high school kids that no longer hurt me.

Sorry, but i'm rather stressed...and they just pissed me off with they're sniggering and their bitching...oh she's listening to my chemical romance and the used...what a freak...oh she wears glasses....what a nerd...oh she has stupid socks...what a geek...

So they suck. But the theatre ppl are awesome and once again a special lil hello 2 my Alex...who is a darlin! MWAH!!!!'
Latro - The Angry Petal and The Rockin Record!

No comments:

Totals