Wednesday 25 November 2009

Tabby Cat

sarawho:

Tumblr | Facebook: Inbox| Free-TvShows.com- Buffy: School Hard | textsfromlastnight| livejournal |

I think I abuse ‘Open New Tab’. Ahem, New York Production Listings | TV Pilot Production Listings | Facebook Animations | The Drifter and the Gypsy | Bluebird Vintage Official Blog | Blood Cell | Actorfest NY 2009 | Article on Technology and Imagination in the Acting Process | Facebook | Annual College Guide | Los Angeles Production Listings | Spotlight on Dance | YouTube: New York Times: Tom Cruise | Yo-Yo Ma: Music | YouTube: Theater Talk channel | YouTube: New York Magazine Channel | YouTube: Grizzly Bear - Ready, Able | Take180.com | Time Out New York: Free things to do in NYC | TONY: 101 things to do in NYC | Annex / Hell’s Kitchen Flea Market

… yeah, my iMac isn’t very happy with me right now. It hasn’t slept in days, poor thing.

UPDATE: I just saved and closed the tabs and put it to sleep. Maybe it will stop grumbling now...

2 comments:

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

I never open a second window! Tabs are the best. Tabs FTW.

Brent said...

I usually have at least ten tabs open on Firefox at all times, so I feel your pain.

Totals