Please pardon my absence of late. Life has become so full of things to do (even though I seem to move infinitesimally) that it is actually becoming quite hard to sit down at a computer AND film, not to mention EDIT.
I am yet to put up the great footage I collected from my cruise and by great I mean the 7 minute long video of my friends and I singing Queen for a Karaoke competition.
It is also hard to be inspired to make videos when I can't actually make videos that are relevant or true. That's right, sirs and madams - all my videos are lies. You heard it here first.
This year is significantly different from last year, though there are some things that seem to have come full circle, however, due to my current circumstances, I can't tell you ANYTHING about it. It is extremely frustrating and I look forward so fondly on the day where I can finally "spill the beans" (even though quite a few of you have figured it out, though you can't pretend that you know how or why I am where I am)...
For now, let's look at the news.
- Starbucks closed yesterday to learn how to push button... and who says the USA isn't moving forward? Huh?
- People are starting to tell Hillary Clinton to back out of the race, I can't see why the US can't have 2 fairly awesome people as President and Vice. When I think about it, it seems like a beautiful reality.
- I wear a watch now.
- I am absolutely OBSESSED with starting my own PodCast. I think I know how to do it and already have a plan to run with... Unfortunately my show, like my videos, will be full of copyright violations - but I'm not going to worry about that since I don't earn any money for it anyway... I've always dreamed of having my own radio show and was even accepted into Radio School, but stupidly decided to drop out because of my commitments to my Theatre Group. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.
- The Oscars were boring and nobody cared who won what. I did shout Aussie Aussie Aussie! when they showed Heath Ledgers picture and then someone took a picture of me doing son, which was weird... especially because he did the "Perfect" sign with his hands afterwards... Wha-!?
- Apparently we're facing the 6th biggest extinction of the world which will occur during this century and THIS time it's all our fault - woot! Let's make those Butterflies SQUIRM!
- ...Seriously, we are all shit.
- Microsoft is being sued for a bazillion dollars for doing something that nobody in the US cares about because the Euro's are all twatty and smoke vanilla scented cigars.
- Wow, is it International Racist Day for Caitlin Hill?
- Yes, it is.
- No. I LOVE everyone but the news makes me angry.
- Apparently Women are the ones who keep the whole 2.0 thing alive. Sure, the boys make the better videos, but it's the GIRLS who make that fucking annoying glitter shit and layouts and create those infuriatingly cute icons. I HATE 2.0FEMALES!!!
- Oh crap, I'm a contributor to this nonsense.
- Caitlin Hill, 19, decided to end it all today when she learned that not only did she contribute to the extinction of thousands of harmless, important species but that she also helped Google earn money with her Blogs about shite and Videos that were also about shite.
- The End.
YOUTUBERS YOU MAY HAVE FORGOTTEN TO CHECK UP ON:
WEBSITE THAT I'M CHECKING UP ON A LOT LATELY:
WHAT I WANT:
Something to get my drank on!