Tuesday 19 February 2008

If My Phone Is Ever Wiped Of It's Memory


...I'll want to have some record of the crazy voice mails, I have received. Now, my phone is pretty young, and has only had time to gather the craziness from one person in particular, I'm sure YOUR phone is a dirty old whore and has been rolling around in the sound byte department with all of your drunk friends at 3:32am... so, forgive me if the messages are a little tame. I just think it would be interesting to see a VOICE message in TEXT form...
Here we go...

1/29/08
"I had this, like, really big urge to just like, call you and sing to you. I mean, granted I can't sing at all and I don't know what I would sing...probably some Oldie's song...but, I had this big urge to just call and sing, but you didn't answer your goddamn phone. So, you don't know the greatness that is...my vocal quality."

1/30/08
"WHY DO YOU BUILD ME UP? BUTTERCUP BABY, JUST TO LET ME GO?... (and it goes on...)
...I was getting in to like, the best part, right there...and then, it just stopped recording and told me that, "If you want to keep recording, Press 4" and I'm like, "Aww, fuck it!" I hope you're happy!
...Yeah, I just listened to it, I suck at singing, OUCH! Sorry!"

2/2/08
" I need your arms around me/I need to feel your touch/
I need your understanding/I need your love so much/
You tell me that you love me so/You tell me that you care
But when I need you (BABY!)/Baby, YOU'RE NEVER THERE!
...I miss you."

...and the old blog post written in February 19th, 2008 ends there. I think I decided to just record them on my mac from that point : )

No comments:

Totals