Wednesday 31 May 2006

Excited like a Kid @ Christmas, as Tired as a Baby Blanket...

I got the job! $9.75 an hour! Way better than Blockbuster, but I'm still working there too! I have a shift tonight and a 7/11 training shift tomorrow! Woah - I'm now going to be quite well off! I'm so excited! A city girl, and Emily works in the city and I can stay over her place when I work late and all that tralalala...ARGH! I better go home and learn my lines on Thursday for TGITRD. Either that or Saturday morning, eek!

I think I'm going to enjoy it, going to the city and such...I think I will like being in that atmosphere...and the shop's tiny and easy to me.

Only thing to worry about is robberies...they even have a COPS policy! HAHAHA I laughed my head off!

I also have got all I need to get to UK - I don't even need a Visa, my British Passport is the ultimate tool, I'm so happy my Dad was born in the UK - I've got loads of booklets on it and Gran said she'll pay for my ticket! So all I've gotta save up for now is spending money, and they say you should have about $2000 to be comfortable - woah!

June is looking like it's going to be quite an interesting month, I'm so excited.

I don't know what my Mum's doing, she's in Vanuatu and because her plane got delayed she was given an extra day, so we thought she would ring us and let us know the definites...it's Wednesday and we thought she was meant to back yesterday...I think she's taking some extra days of holiday...she better let us know where she is!

Anywhoo, got to get ready for work, I love my family and I love my life right now...it's very exciting...but I am very tired, but I'll cope, just got to eat lots of veges and get plenty of sleep - hmm, I don't think that will be a problem anymore! :)

I'll get to see the Real Love short film next week too, I hope I did okay. Seb rang me to say that is was good, so hopefully he is right!

Love Always & Latro The Excited Kid At Christmas and The Worn Out Baby Blanket!

P.S: HARRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!

No comments:

Totals