Sunday 28 May 2006

16 Year Olds Don't Have Imaginary Friends!

Do you know what I did? Of course not, unless you are God...or I'm on some reality TV show and you are Big Brother...? Hmm? While I wait for you to decide who you are, I'll tell you what happened yesterday...

Yesterday, I discovered Panic! at the Disco...I am listening to them now. I've got to say - not bad, not bad at all. They are quite entertaining...might be good enough to actually go out and buy their album. EDIT 10/17/10: I never purchased their first album, but I did buy their second one on iTunes. I enjoy their upbeat music from time to time.

"Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?"

Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - P!

I went ice skating yesterday too- I love ice skating. I can skate pretty well, all the ballet training, you know. I met Lachlan, Blake and David. Emily and Lachlan are in to each other and Blake, David and I were the cheerleaders on the sidelines to make them feel good. Lachlan is a good bloke, and I approve. Blake is studying at Bible college to be a Pastor...I like nicknaming him Pastor, but not to his face, in case he is offended. David is studying business, and Lachlan is studying to be a teacher and he is good at all sports, Emily tells me. And he is an awesome ice skater, very fast and he can do quite a few tricks - he has his own skates. After, we went to McDonalds and got to know each other better, they seem like really good guys, and I wouldn't mind seeing them again. It was refreshing to hang out with new people, especially genuinely nice people, they didn't judge me at all. Very refreshing.

"And isn't this exactly where you'd like me
I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety"

Better If You Do - P!

I love kebabs...and Stones Corner is definitely a place to watch for when it comes to clothes and markets - very, very slick clothes - noice!

"I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality."

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies - Panic! at the Disco

Today I helped Grandma set up for her 60th Birthday party and then went with Seb in his Mum's hot car to Bryn's house to be in his short film - Real Love. I play Milly and Seb played Benny - my imaginary friend who is in love with me, and though I'm being told I'm crazy, I love him too. It's the best love story ever - and I so want it to be a feature film - and I want to be in it...I was just honoured that I was even asked to be in it...I can't wait to see it - it looks gorgeous and Bryn was really happy!

"There are no raindrops on roses or girls in white dresses.
It's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets before all the stains
And a few more of your least favorite things."

Build God, Then We'll Talk - P!

Watched other movies directed by Bryn and saw some of my AAA friends in them - which was interesting. Emily is really good, really sweet on screen and really real.

"Give us this day our daily dose of faux affliction
Forgive our sins
Forged at the pulpit with forked tongues selling faux sermons.
Because I am a new wave gospel sharp, and you'll be thy witness
So gentlemen, if you are going to preach then for God sakes preach with conviction!"

I Constantly Thank God For Esteban - P!

I have Hercules rehearsals tomorrow...that all worked out really well. I'm missing 4 performances and have an understudy who I know really well, Rhiannon - she's really nice to watch on stage though, and I like her performance better than mine...if she can pull of mean too then they should just give the part to her.

I'm going to email Tammy soon, ask her to help me find a good desk job - Blockbuster is not doing anything good for me.

Love Always & Latro The Weird Milly and The In-Love Benny.

Aww - I LOVE Real Love!!

P.S: I got to kiss Seb over and over again, so many kisses in such a short amount of time - more than I've had...all year! Woah!

No comments:

Totals