Tuesday 15 November 2005

The Rehearsals

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 17 year old self.

I'm obsessed with digital cameras...if I actually owned one, I'd have a lot more pics. But alas, I don't...I only have my grandmas which she lets me borrow...but it is not enough. Plus it doesnt help that it is a crap camera.

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas is so wickedly cool EDIT 10/07/10: That's funny, I'm editing this and I just saw Fear & Loathing last weekend and the Sunshine with Michael Johnson. ...I watched it 2 weeks ago and I thought that it was time to mention it...see it! Or else.

Anyways, so today we had Awards Night rehearsals and I took pics and filmed stuff...but the memory isnt big, so i only got 20 items for the day! Bah! Bah I say!

Anyways, we werent going to do the Fame dance and then we were forced to do the Fame dance...it sucked, but now it rocks! woohoo! I am looking forward to tonight, I wish my Mummy was coming to see it. But she is down the coast and has to work.

It is hopefully going to be a pretty fun night, and I hope I don't stuff up too bad.
Anywayz...adieu...oh, and I'm getting an award as well! Academic Excellence - lol, as if! See ya!
Latro...
Love The Excited Felafel and The Mutilated Wrist-Watch!

Comments (1)

Picture of Someone on Windows Live
Naffyboi87 - 14 Nov., 2005 - Delete
hey thanks for the cokment just got back from my formal ater party how are ya? thank you so much xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Totals