Monday 14 November 2005

OH MY GAWD, R WE BEING AUDITED?

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 17 year old self.

This is incredible!!!

1
Week
Left
of
School

I can't believe I actually made it to year 12...here's hoping the futures as bright as it could possibly be!

Things coming up:
1. Awards Night Rehearsals
2. Awards Night - getting an academic award and performing
3. Grad rehearsals
4. Formal!!! ARGH!!!
5. Graduation!
6. Partying
7. SCHOOLIES!!! WOW!!!

And then I have The Wiz shows, it's such a whirlwind!

Anywayz, I hope to take lotza pictures and post them up here of my wonderful lovely friends!
Latro!Love from the Catty Gorge and The Oh-My-Gosh-I-Can't-Believe-School's-Over Monster!

No comments:

Totals