Wednesday 6 December 2006

QotD: If I Had To Do It All Over Again - VOX

"What's one thing you regret not doing?" - submitted by Mr. Nice.

One thing I regret recently is not going to my WAAPA audition (Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts).

I let myself succumb to my fear and believe that I couldn't do it. That I would be laughed at and mocked. So I didn't go.

So pathetic. Who knows what might have happened if I auditioned?

I shouldn't close myself off to any opportunity, no matter how embarrassing or scary it is. The point is to experience things, because that is what life is about. Living and experiencing everything. If you close yourself up in a little box, you will never learn anything.

So, from now on, any oppertunity I am offered, I will take. Just for the experience.

- Caitlin...

No comments:

Totals