Wednesday 6 December 2006

Hellooo Mr. Vox! First Blog

Hellooo!

I'm Caitlin and I confuse myself. Maybe a blog will help unravel the mystery behind why the hell I am the way I am...?

I have also included one of my first YouTube videos for you all...just so you can have a basic idea of who you are dealing with... (was on VOX)

But anyway...I must admit. I do prefer writing then typing these days. I use to be much more into typing my feelings, but when I write I just write and what I say is exactly what I feel... it just pours out easier.

Tuesday 5th December 2006

I am not very nice to my family members. I am not mean to them or terribly rude. But I am ignorant. And self-centered.

I feel very much like Leonardo Dicaprio in Basketball Diaries or Romeo & Juliet - sitting here in public, writing this while the wind blows through my hair. I'm also sitting at a train station waiting for a Gold Coast bound train to take me to Robina. When I get there, I'll meet Remi.

As I write this, I realise I am sitting at the wrong platform...I'm to use to travelling north to the city. It doesn't really matter though, because this station only has two platforms...

I woke up at about 6am; my alarm had gone off and I kept panicking. "I'm late for something", "Something has to be done". But there wasn't anything I needed to do. This continued til about 10 mins to 9am. Remi texted me asking me what time I was available for the script reading.

Our friend, Anthony J. had wrote a script about men treating women badly and we were all going to be in the film. Anthony is producing it and Remi is directing it.

Ugh. I just made an ass of myself...I heard a train coming and I got up really quickly, thinking it was the Gold Coast train. However, it was just the Beenleigh train terminating. Now I have a huge pen mark on my arm where I jumped up in a panic.

"Passengers are reminded that smoking is strictly prohibited on the station platforms."

Here it comes; the train!

I feel really bad because a lady sat next to me just as I jumped up to the catch the train. I hope she wasn't offended.

I spent all morning on the computer...on YouTube, of course...and the Queensland Rail site to check out the times...

I was meant to be meeting Remi at 1pm so we could hang out, but I couldn't get to the station due to my Grandma being busy with hanging out with my Aunty & Uncle. They have just returned for a short amount of time from Saudi Arabia. I think Uncle Clayton works at a place that is either still or was called British Aerospace.

So I decided to get the 1.08pm train, which I'm on now, and that I'll arrive at 1.41pm. And I did.

I replied all my YT messages from December 4th. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to reply all of December 3rd - wow, what a fascinating life I do lead...ugh.

And I found another great YouTuber, who just happens to be Australian! He is Digiwax. He has really hilarious YT videos, but he left in August and hasn't been back to post more since. It's quite sad really, he could have been great!

My Aunty kept interrupting me while I was at the computer. It was worse because I had my head-phones on - so every conversation from my end starts with: "What?"

Sometimes I think I mainly turn on the computer to listen to music. I know that that is the only reason I kept replying message after message-

"Ormeau, Ormeau station."

I'll sign off here...more rambling thoughts to come! :D

Cheerio Chappies!

Caitlin Hill!

No comments:

Totals