Wednesday 16 December 2015

Moving On

Photo Credit: Digiwax
I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm almost done with "going back to go forward" when it comes to my own life. I'm still curious about the history of this world, but for myself, sometimes you just need to cut the bullshit and live in the current moment.

So, I'll leave this blog up here for lols, but if you'd like to follow me, now...

Twitter: @thatgirlonline
Tumblr: caitlinhill.tumblr.com
Instagram: @thatgirlonline

YouTube? Who knows...

Caitlin x

3 comments:

TheMightyThor said...

good to see you still out there on the interwebs, hope your life is going along just fine! maybe a youtube video some day? its SOOO different from the days you and i remember.

grey74 said...

Wow 10 years is a long time to post in a blog. I'm sorry to see it go. Have been following it since summer of 2006.

Loanoffer said...

DO YOU NEED FINANCIAL HELP? 5000$ to 100,000,000.00$
No credit check
Repaid over 1 year to maximum of 25 years at a low interest rate of 2%.
Approval in 15-30 minutes
Open 7 days a week from 24/7
Service available nationwide
Contact us on whatspp +447513195409
housingfinance22@gmail.com
WEBSITE: http://www.indbullsfin.com/index.pyc
Regards,

Totals