Saturday 11 August 2007

Das Flu

From my Mostly Private MySpace:

You'd think there would be a category for Health - but apparently, it's not important on MySpace.

I have a cold...or the flu...or something. I've had it for about 4 weeks and it's just been getting worse, however, today I feel like I might be making progress...or maybe not - I don't know.

I suppose I'll have to go to the Doctors or something. Damn. I don't like going there. But who does, really? Who actually goes - Harray! I'm going to go and have a complete stranger jam a popsicle down my throat! Woohoo!

Buh dum suck.

The fact that you read this blog means you love me and want to have babies with me.

I'm kidding.

Love

Caitlin xoxo

Comments (10) - My Favourite:

Courtney S: Shit. I love when I click the "Cancel" button rather than "Post". Oddly enough, I do love you and want to have your babies. Kinda. And, you've seriously been sick for-freaking-ever. Well, they call me Doctor Love here in Ohio, if that helps, you know how to reach me. Get well soon love :)

No comments:

Totals