Tuesday 3 May 2005

ITS QUESTION TIME!

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 16 year old self.

Yeah, I liked Tammys quiz thing...I remember back when they were the bomb in year 9...every one was sending them...good times.

Okay, so heres the quiz...take and enjoy! EDIT 10/01/10: This link doesn't seem to work... thankfully.

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/takequiz.php?quizname=050502082203-31922">Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

Yeah...I hope that worked...teeheehee...

Anywayz....x-stacy went really really really well. We were all so proud of eachother...I even cried on stage, I hope I can get the emotion out again!

Such a good night, until I got locked out my house @ like 3am! ARGH! It was so scary...and I was balling my eyes out...but good old Harry came to my rescue and I stayed at a party...twas good.

Except when I was leaving the mother looked at me like I was a skank...I dislike her now.

Umm...what else? Im directing Blurred, our year 12 play with Nathan...x-stacy is looking into visiting schools, which would be awesome...im not doing anything in the way of dance...im missing a certain someone, which is annoying cuz I only saw him yesterday...lol...wackydacky!

So yeah...rock dudettes...and feel free to write a comment...about anything...the moon for example...or something like: see that sky today? talk about blue...

AY PACHA? Love ya! mwah!

No comments:

Totals