Friday 26 August 2005

The Real Song, Movie, Word of the Day!

The following blog has been reposted to my current blog to rid myself of multiple profiles and to also preserve the Idiot that was my 16 year old self.

Random Song of the Day
...it kinda fits how I feel...kinda...

Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin On Me) Joss Stone!

Yeh are you diggin on me
Yeh yeh yeh Im diggin on u now baby
Yeh do u wanna little bit of my love
Yeh wait a minute wait a minute
All the time i knew that you loved me
Because you were always there
Could i be that mistaken
Believing that you really care
In the presence of all my friends
You stood there holding my hand
And you promise me faithfully
That you will be my only man

Movie of the Day!

I liked this movie...and I liked the new version as well...

It's A Wonderful Life (1946!)

George Bailey has so many problems he is thinking about ending it all - and it's Christmas ! As the angels discuss George, we see his life in flashback. As George is about to jump from a bridge, he ends up rescuing his guardian angel, Clarence. Clarence then shows George what his town would have looked like if it hadn't been for all his good deeds over the years. Will Clarence be able to convince George to return to his family and forget about suicide ?

Word of the Day!

noise pollution noun [U] noise, such as that from traffic, which upsets people where they live or work and is considered to be unhealthy for them: to tackle/ease/reduce noise pollution


No comments:

Totals